Sunday, July 4, 2010

gain something, lost something

I am so happy that i had finish my course but now i have to prepare for my industry training. My god this is that first time i cant really found a job after 2 weeks. lol. This is so bull shit that i meet up to requirement but not getting a job. So now i hope i get the job in malaysia so i can leave this place. I dont know why i wanna leave this country so much. lol maybe is because cannot on9 porperly and i miss everything about malaysia. but wat i more miss is my girl-friend. Now she is in uk studying so far away. my god i going to miss her badly. But if i can get back malaysia than we can c each other by using webcam. Wow so nice. Why my life is always gain something and lost something. Why i cant just have both together that will be make my life easier. Talking about gain, i have spend my time looking for work, i lost my time, i hope i get to gain something. At least a job that can pass my Industry training. :)

No comments: