Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A new song

This few days my emotion are control by music. Today the music that i listen is call airplane sang by B.O.B and hayley william. Actually i dont know who they are, but they sing out my feeling. I really need a wish right now. f there is 1 chance to wish, i wish i am damn fucking rich so i dont need to look at my mom face, i dont need to work under ppl somemore dont know got salary or not. And i can make every of my friend to be happy. especially to make my baby to be happy cos i know she miss me so much untill everynight can dream about me. And i miss her so much too. Untill i just onli can emo at look at spaghetti and imagine to cook for my lovely baby every dish. And the other reason is i can make my mom shut her mouth. Becos everytime when she talk about money i onli understand 1 thing, no matter how much my sister use she is ok with it, i onli use a bit i get fuck like shit. I feel so tired becos work for free somemore let my mom nag. Now the onli thing is i need a wish right now to make myself happy.

No comments: