Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A blur future

is been a long depress dissapointment week. everything just gone bad. 2 weeks ago i was going to have own resturant and to show the world wat i got. but now a dream become a dust. there is no support from everyone, i get toy by faith. i cant do anything beside being disappointed. And my mom tot i have get over it. wat the hell is happening.When got liquor all the friend come in time, now wan them pay the money not even a friend come. i think have a lot of good friend. i am tired of all this thing. Actually wat kind of friend i got? my gf having fun and she dont know what happen to me. none of my friend know wat happen to me. beside got ppl ask. everytime i when down and get up down and get up this is life i know but i dont know how much i can take it now? even now my chilling time i oso have interfere by my mom. wat i can do? cant do much. even share holder bully me. good very good. maybe i am too good to let ppl bully. wat can i do to change my personality. i rather be a bad ass. at least no ppl bully. i am so tired being a candle burn myself down and light ppl up. this is such a foolish way. why i choose this road to walk.

No comments: